Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Blog2Print

I have found a great new web service . . . If you're not blogging yet, this is a great reason to start!

I started blogging our family activities earlier this summer, with the intent of saving the blog as a kind of memory book for Alex. (the blog is at www.jbk-jbk.blogspot.com) I just found a great service, though, at www.blog2print.com. They will take your blog and produce a professionally bound volume. The volume can be either paperback or hardback, and includes pictures, a nice looking cover, and can be customized quite a bit. The pricing is not extremely cheap, but also not unreasonable (it starts at $14.95). The only problem is that it does not include things that I have linked to – one example is newspaper stories, which I have linked to.

I think I am going to have the blog printed at the end of the year, then each year afterward, in order to keep it for Alex.

No comments:

Post a Comment